- Supported Browsers include the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, and Opera.
- List of Services The online systems and services currently included within AccessUH, as well as information on how to gain access or get a new service added
- Give us feedback at email@example.com to help us make AccessUH even better!
- More about AccessUH The UIT page for AccessUH-related tips, best practices, FAQs, policies, and more
- Like to see a new service? Please let us know what you would like added to AccessUH.
Don't have a CougarNet ID? Use your myUH (PeopleSoft) ID instead. Note: Email (Exchange) is only available if you log in via your CougarNet ID.
Recently Applied at UH? If you have not enrolled for the Fall semester and you have applied and received your myUH ID number, please use the myUH number and its password to login to AccessUH. To reset your myUH, go to http://myuh.uh.edu. Once you have enrolled for classes, you will receive an email about your new CougarNet account.