Charitable giving is a highly personal activity. Choosing a cause to support expresses your deepest values and reflects your vision of the world and yourself.
In the College of Natural Sciences and Administration, we offer many opportunities for your to invest in your passion.
- Giving to the Dean’s Excellence Fund enables the college to use your gifts where they are needed most. Whether it’s used for scholarships, lab equipment, or student travel for competitions and fieldwork, these funds augment our students’ experiences at UH and prepare them for employment across the globe.
- Student scholarships and endowments can truly make a difference in our ability to recruit top students and faculty to the university.
- Program support helps us achieve academic excellence in undergraduate and graduate student success.
- Our ability to distinguish our academic and research programs globally requires annual and sustaining support of our college’s departments.
- Including the college in your estate plans provides for the future of our students and establishes your legacy at UH. Planned gifts can be as simple as including us in your will.