Due to overwhelming demand by area employers, the University of Houston Conrad N. Hilton College of Hotel and Restaurant Management – consistently ranked among the top hospitality programs in the world – has expanded into San Antonio, becoming the city’s first provider of a Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management.
The College’s new building at Sunset Station’s historic Mission Hotel building is just steps from the Alamodome. This state-of-the-art facility features well-appointed student spaces and other world-class amenities, including the J. Willard and Alice Sheets Marriott Center for Student Excellence.
Graduates of the Conrad N. Hilton College–San Antonio will earn the same, prestigious degree as if they’d attended four years at the University of Houston, all without ever leaving the Alamo City.
The Conrad N. Hilton College–San Antonio exclusively offers the upper-division courses needed to complete a bachelor’s-level hospitality degree. Students can fulfill their freshman- and sophomore-level courses locally at our partner school, St. Philip’s College. Credits will also be accepted from other accredited two-year colleges and four-year universities.
For more information about the transferability of course credits toward a BS in Hotel and Restaurant Management from Hilton College-San Antonio, call 210.526.0051 or email our advisors at UHHiltonSA@uh.edu. Click on the following links if you are interested in transferring into our program from the Alamo Colleges or Austin Community College to learn more about credit equivalencies. We also have articulation agreements with other area community colleges, including Del Mar College in Corpus Christi.
- St. Philip’s College – Associate in Applied Science, Concentration in Hospitality Management
- Alamo Colleges – Associates of Arts, Concentration in Business Administration
- Alamo Colleges – Associate of Arts, Liberal Arts
- Austin Community College – Associate of Arts, Concentration in Business Administration
- Austin Community College – Hospitality Management, Meeting & Event Planning, and Travel & Tourism Baccalaureate Pre Specialization
- Del Mar College – Associate in Applied Science, Concentration in Hospitality Management
For more information, submit this form and a representative from the College will contact you. You can also stop by to see us at Sunset Station:
|Conrad N. Hilton College-San Antonio
122 Heiman St.
San Antonio, Texas 78205