The College of Education offers professional certificates that allow individuals to focus their learning in a particular discipline or area of study. These graduate-level certificates provide students the flexibility and opportunity to enhance their individual interests and career objectives.
- Certificate in Designing and Developing Educational Graphics (DDEG)
- Certificate in Multimedia (MM)
- Certificate in Online Teaching and Learning (OTL)
- Certificate in Integrating Innovative Technologies in Health Science Education (IITHSE)
- Educational Diagnostician Certification (DIAG)
- K-12 Principal Certification Only
**Please be advised, professional certificates DO NOT qualify for financial aid since certificate programs do not award degrees and are therefore considered non-degree seeking. Please visit the UH website for more information on how to apply for financial aid.