Use the form below to request a calendar event posting on the UH homepage. Use the guidelines to help determine if your request is a feature or a calendar event. Items with an internal audience and/or informational communications only or the audience is narrowly defined should be communicated through listservs: faculty, staff, student.
Home Page Calendar Guidelines
- A calendar event is something that happens or occurs.
- Calendar events should be open to the public, promote UH and be related to our big rocks or strategic initiatives: student success (career fairs), energy, arts, athletics, etc.
- Third-party, non-affiliated events will not be posted on the University calendar.
Home Page Feature Guidelines (created to showcase UH to EXTERNAL audiences)
An event can be a highlight/feature if it meets the criteria:
- A highlight/feature should be timely, significant, and highlight a benefit for UH
- Item should appeal to a broad audience, including external
- Items that primarily tout UH (rankings, grants, recognitions), its initiatives (arts, energy, student success, etc.) or programs, its research, its faculty or other stakeholders, speak of our collaborations with community
- Items that communicate important information (campus safety, etc.)
Use this form to submit a homepage feature request.
* Denotes a required field - We will contact you should there be any questions regarding entry of your event into the Calendar. Send an e-mail to update or remove past events submitted to the calendar.